Below you will find a listing of open positions at Molecular. To apply for a position please send your resume and letter of interest to HumanResources@MolecularTestingLabs.com
Software Development Manager
- Oversee and manage systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others who design systems and confer with them to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design and/or maintenance.
- Manage the integration of third party software programs into LIS by consulting with other companies’ software engineers.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Lead software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration. Generate daily operational reports to summarize company benchmarks. Make recommendations for improvement when needed.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Oversee and manage the performance of the Software Development Engineers in the department, including those outsourced to Taiwan.
Education and Experience
- 10 years of experience with management systems software development and equipment integration.
- Experience must include:
- Developing, modifying, designing and integrating software.
- Managing MS-SQL server applications and administration.
- Client-server applications development using specific programming language, such as C#, HTML, XML, MVC, ASP.NET, LINQ, JQeury jqGrid, SOAP.
- Developing and maintaining website site pages using .Net Technology, such as net, C#.net, MVC, and HTML, XML, LINQ, JQeury jqGrid, SOAP.
- Performance testing.